There is a close relationship between healthy teeth and beautiful teeth. At Chase Inspired Dentistry, our goal is to make sure your teeth are healthy and beautiful. We will first establish there are no underlying issues that need to be addressed before moving onto cosmetic dental treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments help to restore damaged teeth, and they can further benefit already healthy teeth in many ways, too. Enhancing your teeth through cosmetic procedures will have your smile looking like a million dollars!
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Draper, UT
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any type of dental work that improves the bite, gums, or appearance of teeth for a patient. We can use cosmetic treatments to improve the appearance of your teeth in tooth color, shape, size, and alignment—leading to the overall appearance of your smile.
Many things can affect how your teeth look and function: genetics, age, as well as experiences or mouth-related traumas throughout your life will affect the look and health of your teeth. What you eat and drink can even play a significant role in the appearance of your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry exists to fix any and all flaws—small or large—so that you can flaunt the perfect smile you’ve always wanted!
Our practice incorporates many different kinds of dentistry because we are here to serve you and all your varied and individual needs. It is highly important to us that patients of all ages are getting the treatment and attention they need.
At Chase Inspired Dentistry, we offer family and cosmetic dentistry to patients because we value your smile as much as you do. The family dentistry part means we focus on addressing the oral health of patients at all ages; the cosmetic dentistry element places emphasis on appearance. Here you can enjoy family cosmetic services for everyone in your family.
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
There are many different types of cosmetic dental procedures, including the following:
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are a thin shell layer placed over the top of teeth to give them a uniform, cohesive appearance. They also serve as a shield to protect teeth from damage like cracking, breaking, or chipping.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding uses a tooth-colored material, such as resin, attached and formed around existing teeth. Doing so can help modify a tooth’s shape, making it larger or better formed, closes potential gaps that may exist, and also repairs any damage.
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening is a treatment that breaks the bonds of stains in your teeth and gives them a brighter, whiter appearance. We’re pleased to offer KöR Teeth Whitening in both in-office and at-home treatments for your convenience.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth by acting like a tooth root and holding a dental prosthetic to restore your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are used when fillings are too small for existing issues with teeth, but crowns are too large for the problem. They fill in cavities and hollows in between portions of teeth or on the chewing surface of the tooth.
- Dental Crown: A crown is used to cap an existing damaged or small tooth. It looks and acts just like a regular tooth while providing protection to your existing tooth.
- Gum Contouring: Gum contouring can remove excess gum that covers too much of your teeth or add more gum where there is too little.
Here at Chase Inspired Dentistry, we focus on cosmetic bonding which can restore and protect your damaged teeth while maintaining the most of your natural enamel.
Learn What Types of Cosmetic Dentistry We Offer at Chase Inspired Dentistry
Get in touch with our office today with any questions about our cosmetic dental treatments. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams through our cosmetic dentistry in Draper.