DENTAL CROWNS IN DRAPER
Dental or teeth crowns are a restorative device that completely covers or encapsulates a tooth or a dental implant. They are designed to look just like your normal, healthy teeth and are able to protect your existing tooth from further damage. A crown allows you to retain your tooth and continue to use it for its proper function of chewing and communicating.
When you come to Chase Inspired Dentistry, we can cover your damaged teeth with strong and beautiful dental crowns.
Why Would I Need Teeth Crowns?
Your teeth are living things that need nutrients and proper care, just like the rest of your body. They are susceptible to damage, disease, and decay as well. Some of the most common types of problems that occur with teeth include cracking, breaking, and chipping.
Teeth crack or chip for a number of reasons, including:
- Pressure from teeth grinding.
- Large fillings that weaken the tooth.
- Chewing or biting on hard foods.
- Injuries during sports.
- Trauma to the mouth caused by accidents.
When a tooth completely breaks, it is usually caused by serious trauma like biting on something hard or through an accident of some sort. Some teeth are also just more genetically susceptible to cracks, breaks, and chips.
Luckily, we can treat lightly to severely damaged teeth with dental crowns here at Chase Inspired Dentistry.
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Front Teeth Crowns Before and After
Dental crowns are a highly useful and beneficial restorative treatment. Take a look at some of the reasons why below:
- Procedure Is Simple: The process of placing a crown is minimally invasive and fairly straightforward. Your tooth will be prepared and cleaned and any damaged parts removed. Following that, your tooth will be shaped properly to take on the incoming crown. Then the crown will be placed.
- Restore Appearance of Tooth: Crowns are primarily used to restore your dental health, but they will also make your tooth look like new when covered by a dental crown.
- Relieve Pain: Suffering from deep decay or issues with an existing tooth can hurt. Eating and drinking, even communicating, with a tooth in that condition is painful. Crowns are designed to minimize and take away that pain.
- Custom-Made for You: Each crown placement is carefully crafted to fit perfectly in with your other teeth. You won’t even know you had a crown placed once it’s over.
- Long-Lasting: Crowns are designed to last many years. When you keep up with your regular cleaning, brushing, and flossing, that number could be as high as 15–30 years!
When you get your crown placed at Chase Inspired Dentistry, your smile can benefit from all these things!
Front Teeth Crowns vs. Veneers
Crowns are often made from either porcelain or resin material, the same material used for veneers. Porcelain crowns and porcelain veneers can truly transform your teeth and your smile. But the question is, which one is right for you?
The difference between the two is simple: crowns cover your entire tooth, while veneers are placed only on the front of your tooth. Which one is right for you will depend on a number of factors such as:
- State of the Tooth: Is your tooth severely or slightly damaged? Veneers can only help with small chips and cracks, but crowns can help restore a more damaged tooth.
- Health of the Tooth: Are there serious health issues involved with your tooth that might require parts of it to be removed? Veneers are thin and can only help with smaller surface layer problems, while crowns can restore an entire tooth.
- Issues With the Tooth: How many problems are you dealing with? Cracks, chips, and breaks? Or are disease and decay the main problems? Veneers and crowns are better suited for different problems, so we can help you decide.
Schedule an appointment at Chase Inspired Dentistry In Draper to help answer these questions and restore your smile today!
Get Dental Crowns for a More Beautiful, Healthier Smile With Chase Inspired Dentistry
Front teeth crowns can be made specifically to match your teeth and will restore your smile. Call us today with any questions about dental crowns and how they can change your smile for the better.