FAMILY DENTISTRY WITH DR. LARSEN
When you’re a patient with us, you’re family! Everything from our office set-up and amenities to the services we provide are designed to make your experience with us comfortable and familiar.
We’re able to provide you with this kind of quality care because our patients are our number one priority! Your oral health is important to us. Our team takes great pride being trusted with your smile, and you can trust we will utilize the latest and greatest treatment options to get you the smile of your dreams.
We place unique emphasis on both cosmetic dental procedures as well as family and general dentistry. That’s because we have an understanding of the importance of building your smile from the ground up. You can’t have a healthy, beautifully stunning smile without first taking the steps to ensure your oral health is as perfect as it can be.
Chase Inspired Dentistry is your go-to practice for the highest quality family dental care in Draper, UT, and the surrounding areas.
Set up your free virtual consultation or schedule an appointment to get care for your dental needs:
FREE VIRTUAL CONSULT SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
What Is Family Dentistry?
Family dentistry is focused primarily on addressing oral health for patients at every stage of life, particularly for children and teenagers. Family dentistry incorporates the same sorts of general dentistry treatments and procedures for adults—just administered more often to younger patients.
Why Is Family Dentistry So Important?
Many dental issues involving serious disease or decay can be easily prevented if a patient is taught to care for their teeth. Regular cleanings with a dentist, brushing and flossing at least twice a day, and taking care to avoid certain types of foods that can damage your teeth are all part of the education a younger patient receives when they see a family dentist.
It’s important to establish good dental habits because it will benefit your oral health and subsequently your overall health as well.
Benefits of Family Dentistry
There are many reasons family dentistry is highly valued and useful for patients, including:
- Spotting Dental Problems: Regular dental check-ups and cleanings will put your dentist in a position to watch for and become aware of issues before they grow into serious problems.
- Prevention: Your family dentist will be able to teach you techniques and offer suggestions for ways to avoid serious decay or disease in the future.
- Treatment: In the event that your teeth or your children’s teeth do need treatment, your family dentist will be able to address the needs and provide the treatment.
- Perpetual Education: As family dentists, we love to instruct all our patients about oral health, good cleaning habits, and the best kinds of products and equipment to use for home dental care.
- Convenience: Family dentists are equipped for and trained to handle all kinds of dental situations, so you usually won’t have to worry about driving to multiple locations for the types of treatment you need.
- Set Appointments Around Your Schedule: Family dentists understand the kind of busy lifestyle you lead, so scheduling an appointment can be easier with them than with other types of dentists.
We look forward to providing you with all these benefits when you join our dental family!
Family Dentistry Treatments
Here are some of the treatments you can expect to find with your family dentist:
- Dental Check-ups: Regular checkups should happen once every six months.
- Cleanings: Cleanings involve removing excess plaque buildup, polishing teeth, and searching for areas that might be susceptible to cavities.
- Fillings: Fillings are applied to teeth with cavities. They are tooth-colored and will restore your tooth to a healthy, decay-free state.
- X-Rays: X-rays allow us to see what’s going on with your teeth below the surface of the gums.
- Fluoride Treatments: We are fluoride conscious and aware of people’s concerns regarding it, and we will respect people’s choice.
- Sealants: Sealants are placed by family dentists on teeth that are susceptible to decay or cavities. They protect those teeth from developing any issues.
We’re ready to serve you and your family with all your dental needs.
Find High-Quality Family Dentistry Today With Chase Inspired Dentistry
Learn more about our family dentistry treatments today. Call us to schedule an appointment with Chase Inspired Dentistry family dentist and discover the benefits of choosing a family dentist in Draper.