Your smile is an important part of making a good first impression—so we want to help you make your smile the best it can be.
Beyond the appearance of your teeth, your oral health is important to us. Nearly all of our treatments and procedures across the board are designed to improve your oral health—including both restorative and cosmetic treatments.
Cosmetic treatments do more than make your teeth beautiful—they help your oral health as well. Straightening your teeth, for example, can not only help your smile look better, but also function and chew better. That’s why we offer Invisalign® clear aligners at Chase Inspired Dentistry in Draper.
For a beautiful, straight smile with a convenient and discreet method, call our team to learn more about Invisalign clear braces today!
What Is the Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign clear aligners are orthodontic devices used in place of traditional metal braces to straighten out crooked teeth. They can also fix a misaligned bite.
Before starting your treatment, your mouth will be mapped out in extreme detail and a plan for the movement of your teeth will be set.
You’ll then be given a series of aligner trays that will each gradually move your smile closer to their perfectly aligned position. You’ll switch your aligners out every two weeks or so for new ones. The total treatment typically takes 12–18 months.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign aligners bring a lot of benefits you should consider compared to metal braces. These benefits include:
- Greater Comfort: Invisalign aligner trays are made out of a smooth clear material that fits closely to your teeth for ultimate comfort. While you’ll still feel the pressure from your moving teeth, your treatment is much more comfortable than metal brackets and pointed wires.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners can be taken out for meals and daily cleaning, so you won’t ever have to worry about dietary restrictions or an unsightly smile for pictures.
- Cleaner Teeth: You’ll be able to keep your teeth more clean and healthy during your straightening process with the removable aligners, as opposed to cleaning your teeth around metal brackets.
- Invisible: The clear aligners are virtually unnoticeable compared to metal braces.
- Faster Treatment: The average period of treatment is faster for Invisalign patients than for patients undergoing traditional metal braces treatment.
Come see us at Chase Inspired Dentistry to see how your smile can benefit from an Invisalign treatment!
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
How Much Is an Invisalign Treatment?
The cost of Invisalign aligners varies. Your insurance may cover some of the cost, like other orthodontic treatments. Your dentist will be able to specifically figure out your price based on your personal needs.
Invisalign Before and After
Invisalign aligner treatment has been proven in past years to be highly effective. Patients can receive a straighter and subsequently healthier smile through the process of aligning teeth with clear, plastic retainers. Your teeth will be beautifully straight after undergoing proper treatment from a credible source.
You might see that there are many companies that boast teeth straightening with clear aligners without the supervision of a professional. However, you’ll receive a much better treatment through a certified dentist or orthodontic dentist such as Dr. Larsen.
Without such supervision, patients may find themselves in need of more dental work than before, costing them in the long-run significantly more than what they might’ve saved going with the “cheaper” option.
Find Your Invisalign Dentist at Chase Inspired Dentistry in Draper
Get in touch with us today with your questions regarding Invisalign treatment. You can trust that Dr. Larsen and our team will provide you with the kind of care and professional knowledge to get your teeth on track for your straightest smile ever.