One of our primary goals at Chase Inspired Dentistry is to make sure you receive the best and latest in your dental treatment. We strive for excellence in all we do, from how we maintain our office environment to getting you the types of results you want for your smile. Your goals are ours.
That’s why we offer KöR Teeth Whitening treatment.
Your smile is the first thing many people notice, so it’s important to keep it looking stunning.
If you’re looking for a quick way to boost your smile, try KöR Teeth Whitening here at Chase Inspired Dentistry. With our in-office or at-home professional teeth whitening treatments, we can enhance your smile in no time!
Teeth Whitening in Draper, UT
Whitening treatment is the process of lightening the color of your teeth. Teeth are naturally stained as we age, and they can also be stained by the things we eat and drink.
There are some things you can do in your day-to-day life that can help your teeth avoid becoming extra yellowed, including the following:
- Brushing and Flossing Regularly: It may seem like your daily brushing doesn’t do much to help your teeth get whiter, but it actually does. When you brush and floss regularly, you’re helping your teeth avoid plaque build-up which often takes on a hue other than white.
- Avoiding Smoking and Tobacco Products: You should also steer clear from smoking, as this too causes deep and persistent staining of your teeth.
- Avoiding Staining Food and Drink: The types of foods and drinks that can make your teeth turn yellow are things like the following:
- Fruit Juice
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Certain Kinds of Curry
While doing your best to follow the above suggestions may help, it still might not keep your teeth as bright and white as you’d want. That’s where teeth whitening treatment can make up the difference.
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Your teeth are porous. This means they are full of tiny, microscopic holes that food and drink particles can pass through. This is what causes teeth to stain in the first place—staining particles of items mentioned above get past the pores of your teeth and discolor the molecules inside. Whitening products work to reverse that process.
We will apply a gel made of hydrogen peroxide to the surface of your teeth. The peroxide is then absorbed into the pores of your teeth, passing the barriers and reaching the discolored molecules below the surface.
Once there, the hydrogen reacts with the discolored molecules in a reaction known as oxidation. The bonds that hold the discolored molecules together are broken. This neutralizes the discolored molecules and subsequently whitens your teeth.
Types of Teeth Whitening
Technological advances have enabled us to provide you with multiple options to consider for teeth whitening. We have two types of professional whitening treatments at Chase Inspired Dentistry.
- Teeth Whitening in Office: Treatment like this usually takes about an hour or so and will be done entirely in our office. You’ll likely see results immediately following the procedure.
- Teeth Whitening at Home: This type of treatment can be done from the comfort and ease of your own home. You’ll be provided with the same sort of whitening gel that would be used in-office as well as trays for your upper and lower teeth. Results won’t be as quickly noticed but will come on more gradually.
We use KöR Whitening for both our in-office and take-home treatments.
Find Your Best Teeth Whitening Results With Chase Inspired Dentistry
Call us today with any questions about our teeth whitening products. We’re looking forward to helping your smile be the brightest and whitest it can be.