If you have imperfections of the smile that you would like to address with the help of a dentist “near me,” we invite you to speak with Dr. Chase Larsen of Lehi and Draper, Utah. At Chase Inspired Dentistry, we are pleased to offer a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry solutions, including a complete smile makeover, sometimes called “smile design.” This customizable treatment plan can offer subtle or dramatic transformations of the smile by using a combination of cosmetic dentistry treatments such as porcelain veneers, professional teeth whitening, and dental bonding.
What is Involved in a Complete Smile Makeover?
Dr. Larsen and his team have the experience and expertise to completely transform your natural smile into one you can be proud of. A complete smile makeover involves a combination of aesthetic and restorative dental procedures to enhance the appearance and function of your teeth. Our team can walk you through the process of designing a cosmetic dentistry plan to get your smile from drab to fab!
Set up your free virtual consultation or schedule an appointment to get care for your dental needs:
What are the Steps in the Smile Design Treatment Process?
- Evaluation. The first step in a complete smile makeover is a comprehensive evaluation by Dr. Larsen. During this initial consultation, he will discuss your concerns, goals, and expectations for your smile. He also thoroughly examines your teeth, gum tissues, and overall oral health to determine the best course of treatment.
- Treatment plan. After this evaluation, Dr. Larsen will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that addresses all aspects of your smile. This includes procedures such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants, or orthodontics.
- Preparation. Preparation may be necessary depending on the specific and unique procedures included in your treatment plan. This can consist of taking impressions of your teeth for custom-made restorations or undergoing any necessary dental work to ensure a healthy foundation for your new smile.
- Cosmetic procedures. This is where the magic happens! Dr. Larsen and his team will begin performing the agreed-upon cosmetic procedures to transform your smile. This can include teeth whitening to brighten and rejuvenate teeth, porcelain veneers to correct imperfections and create a uniform appearance, or dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Final touch-ups. Once the cosmetic procedures are complete, Dr. Larsen will make any necessary final touch-ups to ensure your new smile looks as natural and beautiful as possible!
What Treatments May Be Included in a Complete Smile Makeover?
Your smile makeover or smile design plan may include one or more of the following cosmetic dentistry solutions:
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Full or partial dentures
- Implant-retained dentures
- Dental implants
- Composite resin tooth bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Request an Appointment With Dr. Chase Larsen to Learn About Smile Design Treatment!
A complete smile makeover is just a single phone call away! We invite patients in the Lehi and Draper, UT area to call (801) 683-5239 to request an upcoming consultation appointment at the office conveniently located in Suite 101 at 723 East 12200 S.