When an emergency happens, a visit to the emergency room is often in order. However, where do you turn when you have an issue with the smile that needs immediate dental care? Dr. Chase Larsen of the White City, Utah area is a dentist who not only offers comprehensive dental services for patients but is also an emergency dentist who can help you when a visit to a dental professional is required as soon as possible!
What is Emergency Dentistry?
Emergency dentistry is when emergency dental services are provided to address an immediate need, often on the same day. At Chase Inspired Dentistry, our professionals can help patients get the dental services they require as soon as possible to address gum tissue or tooth trauma. Emergency care is available at our office, even if you are not a current patient, because we understand the importance of getting treatment without delay to reduce your risks of more extensive or severe damage to the smile.
Set up your free virtual consultation or schedule an appointment to get care for your dental needs:
What Situations May Require Emergency Dental Services?
Our team sees patients with some of the following more common dental concerns on an emergency basis:
- A knocked-out tooth. Time is of the essence when dealing with a tooth that has been knocked out. Place the tooth back in the socket or soak in milk before visiting the dentist as soon as possible to improve the chances of successful reattachment.
- Severe tooth pain. A toothache that persists and does not alleviate on its own is a sign of a problem and should be evaluated immediately.
- Broken or chipped tooth. When the natural tooth structure is chipped, broken, or cracked, it can become sharp and susceptible to further damage. Seeing a dentist to cover or repair the tooth immediately is highly encouraged.
- Lost or loose dental fillings. Fillings fill areas of decay and protect the inner canals of the tooth from possible infection. If a filling is lost or loose, it should be replaced promptly.
- Abscessed teeth. Abscessed teeth often require procedures such as root canal therapy to resolve. This can only be done by a dentist trained and experienced in endodontics.
Why Should I See an Emergency Dentist?
It is critical that you seek help from an emergency dentist as soon as a problem occurs to get the best possible treatment and outcome. Our team is here for you when you need us!
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Where Can I Find an Emergency Dentist Near Me?
Emergency dental services are just a phone call away with Chase Inspired Dentistry. If you reside in the areas of White City or Draper, UT, and require immediate dental care, we invite you to call our office before arriving so we can be prepared for your visit. Call (801) 683-5239 to request an appointment at our office, conveniently located at 723 East 12200 S, Suite #101. Dr. Chase Larsen is open to new patients and can assist with general, preventative, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry for those in and around the community.