Preventative dentistry is at the forefront of our practice here at Chase Inspired Dentistry. Dr. Chase Larsen and his team near Sandy, Utah, educate patients of all ages on the importance of regular dental care services. Our dentist is taking new patients in Draper, Utah, and beyond and works with individuals to help them understand the best ways to care for their oral health every day!
Set up your free virtual consultation or schedule an appointment to get care for your dental needs:
How Do I Keep My Smile Healthy?
Preventative measures are just as important as addressing dental problems as they occur. Dr. Larsen believes in giving patients the knowledge they need to make the right decisions regarding their teeth and gums. Below are just a few recommended steps to ensuring a healthy smile for life:
- Brush your teeth twice a day. Keeping up with a regular brushing routine is crucial for maintaining good oral health. It is highly recommended to brush your teeth at least twice each day, ideally after meals or snacks. This removes any plaque or bacteria that may have accumulated throughout the day.
- Floss daily. Flossing is just as important as brushing and is best for removing food particles that can become trapped between teeth. Flossing also helps to prevent plaque buildup and reduces the risk of gum disease.
- Visit your dentist regularly. Regular dental evaluations and cleanings are crucial for maintaining good oral health. During these visits with Dr. Larsen and his dental hygienists, our team can identify any potential issues and provide treatment before they become more serious. It is recommended to visit your dentist every six months or as advised by our dental professionals here at Chase Inspired Dentistry.
- Address dental issues the minute they arise. Many dental problems, including periodontal disease and tooth decay, can be prevented or treated effectively if caught early on. It is vital not to ignore signs of potential dental issues, such as tooth sensitivity, pain, or bleeding gums. Addressing these issues promptly can save you time and money in the long run when it comes to your oral health and wellness.
- Maintain a healthy diet. What you eat and drink actually plays a significant role in oral health and wellness. Consuming foods high in sugar and acids can increase the risk of cavities, periodontitis, and other dental issues. Maintaining a balanced diet rich in whole foods like fruits and vegetables is essential to ensure a healthy mouth.
- Stay hydrated every day. Drinking plenty of water daily helps wash away food and bacteria, which often lead to plaque buildup. It also helps to keep your mouth moist, reducing the risk of dry mouth that can contribute to gum disease and bad breath.
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Schedule a Visit With Our Affordable Dentist “Near Me” to Discuss Your Care!
Sandy and Draper, UT area patients looking for a dentist taking new patients in the area are encouraged to schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Chase Larsen and his team at Chase Inspired Dentistry by calling (801) 683-5239. The office is open to patients and is conveniently located in Suite 101 at 723 East 12200 S.