Working with a family dentistry practice is critical to ensuring everyone in the household gets the care and attention they need for a lifetime of healthy smiles. At Chase Inspired Dentistry, we are pleased to offer West Jordan and Draper, Utah area patients the care they need, regardless of age, at our facility. In addition to providing care for children and adults, we are also a great dentist to seek for local patients who may be fearful of visiting the dentist due to anxiety. We understand that some patients are troubled by the very idea of sitting in the dentist’s chair, which is why we take a relaxed, gentle approach for those who are hesitant to make an appointment–even for simple cleanings and evaluation!
Set up your free virtual consultation or schedule an appointment to get care for your dental needs:
Benefits of Choosing Family Dentistry
There are several advantages to working with a family dentistry practice in the area. Some of the benefits of a family dentist include:
- Convenience. With a family dental practice, you and your loved ones can all visit the same dentist, eliminating the need for multiple appointments at different locations.
- Comprehensive care. Family dentists are trained to provide care for patients of all ages, from young children to older adults. This means that everyone in your family can receive quality dental care in one visit to the office.
- Familiarity and trust. By visiting the same dentist as a family, you and your loved ones will develop a familiar relationship with your dentist, creating a sense of comfort and trust that can make dental visits less stressful.
- Preventative care. Family dentists not only treat existing dental issues but also focus on preventive care to maintain good oral health for all members of your family. This can include regular cleanings, dental exams, and education on proper oral hygiene.
- Early detection of issues. Visiting a family dentist regularly allows for early detection of potential dental problems, such as cavities or gum disease. This can help prevent larger and more serious issues down the road.
At Chase Inspired Dentistry, we take pride in offering solutions for patients, especially those who may be anxious about their visit with our team. We take our time to work with individuals of all ages and ensure each appointment is a positive experience! By offering local anesthetics, providing sedation, and maintaining a gentle approach to oral health and wellness, we build trust and a working relationship with patients that gets them to their appointments as scheduled with less anxiety! We ensure the best chairside manners to help you feel relaxed and calm during even the simplest of dental appointments!
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.
Where Can I Obtain a Free Virtual Dental Consultation With a Local Family Dentist?
If you are looking for a family-friendly dental practice in or around the West Jordan and Draper, UT, area, we invite you to schedule time with Dr. Chase Larsen. At Chase Inspired Dentistry, we have committed ourselves to providing the best quality care you desire. Call (801) 683-5239 to request a visit to our office at 723 East 12200 S, Suite #101.